View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What fly Swaps would you like to see?

Great responses so far folks-

I've gotten a few PM's because some folks didn't realize until too late that you could vote for more than one choice, so add

life cycle +1
salt water +1
fast water dries +1

and if anyone else has missed any and wants to update the total let me know.

I'll run a "commercial" in the main forum to hopefully get some more responses and we can kick off a few swaps after Labor day with a due date around Nov. Does 2 months sound about right for a turnaround?

Oh and we'll figure out a way to get everybody that has responded into a swap, and will work with beginners to get them tying too-- there are lots of options in each of the categories to get involved whatever your skill level.

mark