View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Photos of a few Knives

These are some of the knives that I use, some more than others;
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
The fillet knives are a 9" Eagle River & a 12" Kershaw. I use the Kershaw.

The stag Horn is a Damascus Steel that I have had for about ten years, I carry that on my fishing pack, very sharp steel.

The knife with the green anodized handle is a Benchmade Osborn Axis with a Tanto point. My everyday carry and a beautiful piece of machining.
The workhorse of the bunch is my Gerber speed blade. I have pounded it down through the lids of cans of Alpo dog food and then sawed them open with it and it still takes an edge.
The other steel handled knife is a Ken Onion Leek made by Kershaw. It is also an assisted opening blade and very well honed. I have a few more around here and will add one to the thread now and then.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;