View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold
Default Koa and Monkeypod flyboxes!

I have continued to cut into the Koa I brought back from the islands. This wood is so amazing. I just cant put it down! The color and figure in this Koa wood is darn near perfect in the world of wood craft. I don't know how else to describe it rather than, you just have to see and feel it to take in its true beauty.

This is a very small "private reserve" amount of wood. I did not include these in my sale. The prices are firm! I discovered after listing the first one that I have priced these VERY reasonably. In respect to the customer who bought that one, these will be priced the same

Please contact me at flygrain@gmail.com if you would like to purchase one of these one-of-a-kind beauties!

Highly figured Hawaiian Koa 3x5" fly box $145

Click the image to open in full size.

This one is from the same piece of wood but has a more subtle figure so Ive priced it accordingly

Highly figured Hawaiian Koa 3x5" fly box $130

Here I have another really neat Monkeypod box. Very interesting color and grain structure. (Thanks Dave Winter for the nice wood!)
3x5" $80

Thanks for looking!