View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: recommended line weight.

How long have you been fly casting? Reaching the point that I have described was not an overnight occasion for me. I had years of experience and had became proficient as a caster prior to acquiring my first pike rod. My first big rod was a 9' 7wt. Lamiglass with a very soft action. It took some getting used to the timing but the rod served me for many years. I used it for salmon and pike into the early nineties when I purchased a 9' 9wt. graphite rod.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;