View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trout Streamer Swap, Fall 2009

Trout Streamer Swap Due Date Nov 20, 2009

For those that responded to the swap survey and expressed an interest in tying streamers, I’ve included your names here, but please confirm you’re still interested, and let me know what you’re tying if/when you know it.

Anything from meaty patterns for monster trout, to simple bucktails to classic featherwings is fair game.

1. Bluebird- Classic Peacock Sword= RECEIVED
2. Fishn50- Paramchene Belle or Allagash AL
3. 2PawsRiver- Secret Killer Pattern- RECEIVED
4. Kelkay- Mickey Finn- RECEIVED
5. McNerny- Barr's Slumpbuster- RECEIVED
6. peregrines- Dark Spruce
7. Pocono- Carrie Steven's pattern - RECEIVED
8. Troutbum17- Little Rascal

For other folks that didn’t participate in the survey, but want to get in on the swap, respond to the thread and we’ll see if we can add you too—by filling up the empty slots or replacing people with a reserved space that elect to drop out.

I’m thinking a due date of Nov 20 2009 (approx 2 months) should be good- let me know if that works for you too.

I’ll send everyone that confirms/responds that they’re in my address via PM.

Mark

Last edited by peregrines; 12-13-2009 at 09:31 PM. Reason: updated to reflect flies received