Thread: Tying flies
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 06:24 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tying flies

Welcome and yes tying is a great way to go, not necessarily cost wise but it adds to the enjoyment of the sport for me.

Feel free to ask a million questions around here, there are tons of world class tiers who frequent these forums. As you get in to the tying part of the sport there are lots of threads here to get you started down a path that works for you.

Tying is not about being cheap and saving money in the sport so ask away , maybe our input can save you a few pennies along the way. I didnt follow my own advice and I have a lot of duplicate materials that can substitute for others, hooks I didnt necessarily need etc etc etc

Fly Tying = Pandora's box

"Snap it" Hank Patterson