View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:36 AM

Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need Help planning a trip out west

FishTacos,
This has some bias since I live in the area but Southwest Montana in late March and April can offer some pretty good fishing. The Bozeman Airport is serviced by United, Frontier, Delta, Northwest and Alegiant air. There are several property management companies in the area that can help you with finding a home to rent. Intermountain Property Management is run out of the local ERA real estate office and there is another company called Mountain Home Vacation Rentals. They are both on the web if you do a search. Bozeman has many nice restaurants as well as some good bars. Livingston is 25 minutes to our east and it has some great eateries as well as some fun night life as well. As far as fishing there are many options. If you choose the Bozeman area let me know and I would be happy to provide you with some info on the waters in the area that should be fishing well. Hatches won't be great yet but we will have some midge activity that could provide some good dry fly fishing with the right conditions. Nymph fishing is great that time of year and the only issues for fishing could be weather, which is very unpredictable and can change within the hour. Good luck with your search.

Biggie.