Thread: Missing bag
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
That's good news!hope you'll offer a big bunch of flowers to your wife
It's a good thing it wasn't your girlfriend's address
Reminds me a good one.I was guiding with the fischmeister years ago and lost a big fly box....when I arrived at the dinner table in the evening all our group was there.When I picked up my napkin in my plate I discovered a gift wrapped packet with a nice ribbon...with my flybox inside...everybody laughed a lot and so did I
JP: That is a good story!

melvinp: Congrats on getting your bag back! Reminds me of the time I lost my wallet while canoeing on a river in West Virginia. About two weeks later I got a collect call from a gal that was wade fishing that same river and my wallet floats by and hits her on the leg. I told her to keep the money in the wallet ($87) and please mail the wallet back. She was grateful and so was I.

Larry