Thread: Loop Fly Rods
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loop Fly Rods

Part of being an owner of a fly rod is having a dealer network that will handle any issues. If a person drops $700 on a fly rod, that person would want to make sure that he gets the proper customer service with that rod. I have broken a lot of rods over the years. I have been able to drop them off at the local retailer and have them shipped off. Two weeks later, the rod comes back repaired or replaced at a small handling cost. I could ship a rod myself, but I like knowing that there is a retailer willing to give me the proper customer service for my purchase.

I know what most of the specialty shops in Northern California from the Central Valley to the Oregon border has. None of them have Loop. I might consider casting one if Loop puts its inventory in a shop.

MP