View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Biking the Cranberry

Switch,

I have been using my Fuji Sundance to reach more remote areas along rivers and creeks since I bought it in 1984. I found a rod rack about 1999 and that simplified things. The panniers and trunk are vintage 84' as is the handle bar bag. All together I have about 3600 square inches of cargo space and can carry two rod tubes.

Don't cut yourself out of a great way to reach the outback mountain bikes are great for getting there. Bikes work good in Alaska too.

Ard

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;