View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what's better, Size or numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Big,

Everyone who fishes likes to catch fish. Most fly-fishermen hold a deep fascination with big fish. Generally when I leave to fish for the day I have no way to know what or if any fish I may catch. I just like being out on the rivers or creeks, knowing that I have done what I trained myself to do thoroughly is the best I can hope for as far as the fishing goes. I have always said; (and you can quote me on this) They call it fishing not catching.

With that in mind I'll head to the Kenai tomorrow,

Ard
Ard: Well said, that is exactly my thoughts when I go fishing. Sure I like to catch big fish, but if I don't hook into anything it doesn't take away from the experience of being on the water.

Larry