View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Fast Water Dry Swap, Fall 2009

Hi Everyone,

The due date for some of the fly swaps that Mark was running is coming up. I hate to bring up the subject but we all know that Mark is absent. Some of you have already sent your flies to Mark and that will work out. Those who have not sent your flies has the choice of sending your flies to Mark, or holding them until he is back on line. I recommend you hold them until we hear from Mark

All of you who know Mark understands that if he could be here he would. I don't know how long before his situation is resolved but I hope everyone can be patient.

Frank