View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:17 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many fish do you catch?

I'm always skeptical about guys who brag about 40-50 fish per day. I suppose it happens in certain instances, but my gut says it can't be that often. I've fished most of my life, and I now fish quite often with a very experienced fly fisher, who works at a local shop.

We both get skunked our fair share, and a few nice fish will always make our day.

Some of our best outings have been fishless. For me it's the journey, not the destination. I just got back from the Eastern Sierra for a one-week trip. The bite wasn't as hot as I expected, but we did catch some fish. Probably the best part of the trip, aside from the cameraderie, was watching a bald eagle dive into a lake and grab his breakfast...I got skunked that morning, by the way.

Cheers,

VB