View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: what's better, Size or numbers?

"Show me an angler who says he doesn't really care whether or not he catches fish and I'll show you a man who isn't very good at it."

Hi Everyone,

Show me an angler who says he doesn't really care whether or not he catches a fish and I will show you:

A man who is in the twilight of his fly fishing career and has found more important ways to measure a trip. Drifting down a familiar river and still being able to row. Seeing a Bald Eagle pick up a Salmon. Stopping your boat so a herd of Caribou can cross the river, and so on.

A man who is fishing with someone they love and watching a life long friend or child catching a fish is reward enough.

A man with a new rod and reel and can't wait to hit the water.

Catching fish is important but being skunked happens. I would much prefer to catch only one fish and that it be the biggest fish I have caught all year, or ever.

That said I would be a happy camper catching 3lb rainbows all day long.

Frank