View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of
Default Can't trust the Weatherman!

Well the our local weather forecaster was kind of right but his snowfall totals for this Winter Storm warning were a little off. We were issued a Winter Storm Advisory for Wednesday night and into Thursday morning with snow levels down to around 5000 feet with 2-6 inches possible. It did start to rain last night around 8 pm and I woke up to this scene in my driveway!

Click the image to open in full size.

The first foot fell overnight and boy was it wet, heavy and miserable to shovel out of the driveway, by the way snow blowers are for wusses. It is still snowing at a rate of about 3 inches per hour, I know this because I had to shovel the driveway and walks an hour after the first shoveling escapade. Hopefully it keeps coming and reminds folks that Montana has some bad winters. Here's a few more pics of the storm as well as why the snow makes fisherman happy.

Gerry on the Mo.

Larry's Mo Bow.

Thank God for High Vis Parachutes during a Mo BWO Hatch!