View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:21 AM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shooting heads??????

Quote:
.....hybrid stripers busting shad and clients not being able to make long enough cast to hit the mark
I don't quite understand the post. If it's "clients" not being able to cast far enough, I doubt that anything you do is going to make any difference. If you set up a rod with a shooting head and real thin running line, they'll be spending all their time untangling knots, and will be in a worse mood than before.

I bought a couple of airflow ridge running lines, and the diameter of those is identical to that of my Rio bonefish taper integrated lines which have a fairly long head.

I like a long head myself for the type of fishing I do, but others like a short head for that same type of fishing. It is an individual preference in my opinion.

Cheers,
Jim