View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:53 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ladies fly tyers

I have been tying for a little over a year and a half...so if I can do it, you can...just practice...try it...and I bet you will have some great flies for us to view

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Joni I cannot see anything on this page. I see something that looks like you might have a photo slideshow...but I cannot see any flies.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Frank, I am just seeing this message too. I do not know how to do that, but when I get time I will look at doing that. I have been swamped lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Ladies,

I don't want to steal the thread but you can upload photos from your computer to the NAFFF Gallery. There is no limit on the number and the size is very generous. You can put photos in a post direct from the gallery. Photobucket and UTube photos don't work as well. You end up with a link to the photo on their site.

No need to respond just some information for you.

Frank