View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:39 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lamson Velocity 3.5

The first reel I ever purchased says shakespeare omni 44 on it, but it looks identical to a 1494 series medalist. I bought a fiberglass 6 weight rod, I have to look to remember the brand, but it was cheap. Funny, I put some rods up on the wall, and my first rod and reel went up yesterday. I had put the reel on an old bamboo I just cleaned up, but now want to swap it back to the original, since it was my first combo. I almost bought a new medalist Saturday to put up on the wall with these old rods, but decided to just find one in a garage sale since it is never going to be used. The old Omni (medalist) still works like new. Maybe I should pull it off the wall and use it again it has a little plastic knob on the back right side of the reel (left hand retrieve) to adjust drag, and this still works too.

D