Thread: 3 weights...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: 3 weights...

With all due respect to other posts,

When you tell me you are after a small stream rod in a 3wt. I would not consider anything over 6'6" in length. People are going to disagree with me but I can take you places where if you choose to bring an 8' rod the only things I'm going to bring are beer and snacks to enjoy while I watch the show. The places where I find the need for small stream rods the casting is so tight that a person fishing with much over 6' 6" of Rod will have to pass up 75 - 80% of the fishing opportunity's. These small streams exist from Nova Scotia throughout the North East United States and Canada and everywhere else I have fished on the continent. You just gotta go with a short stick for some places.