Salmon Fly Swap?
There have been several posts on Salmon Flies lately and some of the forum members have provided some really nice photo examples of these flies. So, I thought that the time could be right for a Salmon Fly Swap.
As you all know, these flies come in a wide variety of shapes, forms and patterns, but they all have one thing in common; they catch great looking, good-sized fish!
So, here's the proposal: Salmon Fly pattern of your choosing (no egg patterns please; I know, they work, but let's set them aside for this swap); 12 tyers maximum; due date of March 1st. That gives everybody time to fully recover from the Holidays and gets us petty close to being back into fishing season.
Here's the roster and the patterns, as it stands now:
1. Joni - Bomber - RECEIVED
2. McNerney - Glo-Getter - RECEIVED
3. Diver Dan - Green Butt Skunk - RECEIVED
4. Pocono - Alaska Mary Ann - COMPLETE
5. Peregrines - Rutledge - RECEIVED
6. Hardyreels- Blue Charm - RECEIVED
7. Arfishnbear - Dead Prawn - RECEIVED
8. Aroostookbasser - Miramichi Cosseboom
9. Kerry Pitt - The Mallet - RECEIVED
10. tob1 - Nesten - RECEIVED
11. Cicvara - Milo - RECEIVED
12. ChrisinselwynNZ - Red Abbey - RECEIVED
We've got a full swap now. This will be fun; big hooks, interesting materials and some nice looking flies.
Here's my address for sending in your flies:
PO Box 747
Pocono Pines, PA 18350
Last edited by Pocono; 03-01-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Reason: I'll sneak in to update this for you/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update/Update