View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:45 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quest for waders

Frank pretty much summed it up. Try before you buy.

I will add this. Plan on trying the waders with layering. Do not try the waders on with blue jeans. The waders may not feel right due to the stiffness of the denim. Since you are buying waders, you may as well buy some fleece wader pants to try the waders on. You'll be wearing them when you fish anyways. Bring the pair of socks that you plan on using to fish. Also bring a fleece jacket to make sure you have enough room for it in your waders.

The goal in the shop is to simulate what you will be wearing on the water.

When I wear a standard base layer pant, t-shirt, and socks under my waders, the waders look huge on me. When I add a fleece jacket and pant to the equation, the waders fit me well. I can manouver around just fine all layered up.

MP