View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from New Zealand

Welcome aboard Crystal. I kinda got started the same way (many, many years ago however).I was tying flies, but still used a spinning outfit. One day my ol man suggested that it might be easier for me to tie flies if I used them and learned what to tie. To top it off, we went to a little lake in the Uinta's and he left my spinning gear at home. I was mad as heck till he handed me a fly rod and I caught more fish then I would have ever imagined. I have never gone back and that was around 25 years ago.I now professionally guide and tie flies...These guys have created a MONSTER! LOLWant to hear more from you, so keep us posted.Joni "Fly Goddess"
p.s. I am thinking of being an apperentise to a local Taxidermist here....small world...........eery............