View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:09 PM

fish_gypsy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Redfish and Specs Saltwater Swap

I bought the schtuff to tie my Deceivers a couple weeks ago, and sat around this afternoon tinkering around with them. They're easy, right? Just flash and hackle....

Well, mine came out looking not unlike the Christmas tree which is also sharing my living room- so I think I'm going to bail and do the Back Bay Bugger instead- it's something I'm familiar with and comfortable tying, and I'm not sure it's something everyone's seen.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I bought the schtuff to tie my Deceivers a couple weeks ago, and sat around this afternoon tinkering around with them. They're easy, right? Just flash and hackle....

Well, mine came out looking not unlike the Christmas tree which is also sharing my living room- so I think I'm going to bail and do the Back Bay Bugger instead- it's something I'm familiar with and comfortable tying, and I'm not sure it's something everyone's seen.

http://www.fishgypsy.wordpress.com