View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: How many fish fourums do you visit?

This is my home forum, I have (in the past) registered on two others but found the membership's less than accommodating and as Dan has said before me, rather political and perhaps a bit snooty. I have no use for 'snooty' and I have not ever logged on to them again.

I joined this group in the spirit of curiosity and found people here that I am looking forward to meeting one day. The exchange of intellect and opinion on this forum is always polite and congenial and that is a rarity in these times. I look forward to visiting the site as part of my social life.

Ard