View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:37 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New fisher looking for tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmonk View Post
I'm new to the sport. I took a class last year and loved it, and would like to spend more time in the sport. Now, I want to buy a rod and reel, and don't wish to have to purchase every two years; I want one to last for many years to come. I like things for the duration.

Thank for the tips to come.

ciao!
Welcome to the sport! Here are two tips.

1. Find yourself a good shop that you feel comfortable with. Be honest with the staff. They will steer you right.

2. Find yoursef a fly fishing club. That way you can network with others who may be in the same situation that you are in. You will also gain some fly fishing partners.

Merry Christmas,
MP