View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:09 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default The Char Fin a Married Wing wet fly

I promise not to bombard you with new patterns but Pocono got me going with his Married Wing Wet Flies thread. I put a post on it and proceeded to talk about a variation of the Brook Fin that I fish with here. We don't have brook trout but we do have char and they get big. They also color up every year beginning about late September and when they are ready to spawn the tend to be a bit more aggressive. That is when I show them this or an Oatman's Brook Trout Minnow streamer.

Char Fin;

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

I tied a new one for this post because my only one in the wallet is missing half a wing. They do get aggressive you know. I am not posting the recipe because I figure you can see what it is made of.

Ard

I just came back and looked at this and I've gotta say I've seen better heads on cabbage. Sorry bout that

Last edited by Hardyreels; 12-29-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: add comment