View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Alaskan Lady wet fly

I need to state that Pocono ask that this fly be posted, this is in no way meant to be a competing tie or pattern to the very similar fly he has posted.

Easy to see where this pattern has its roots although it is different enough to have its own name. The creeks in the interior are either turbid with silt or tannin so white is an effective choice of fly. This past summer I lost the last of my Alaska Mary Ann flies so I made these. I guess someday I'll post pictures of all the flies I tie in their boxes. there are about a hundred I have never posted here.

Alaskan Lady;

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;

Last edited by Hardyreels; 01-02-2010 at 09:31 PM.