Thread: learning rod
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: learning rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I kept ever the ones that are terriable to use or cast. How are you going to sell those! LOL
I have sold several of the rods I just don't use much anymore. Basically cause they are fantastic rods and someone should use them.
But, I don't have any inexpensive gear so to speak.
I have sold a Power Matrix and a Trout Bum, plus the Sage I started on and that Pflueger is long gone.
I gave my sister in law my custom built Silver Label 6wt. and my Trident TLS 4wt to my niece, both with the intentions of getting them interested in Fly Fishing. Don't know if that worked. I also gave my Nephew a Trident 10' 8wt and a Cabela's Stow-A-Way 4wt in exchange for a log bed.
Joni, some nice rods to be sure. I hope that "long bed" was a Pick-Up truck.-----Frank