View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:14 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Time and Last Time

The problem with public water is that it is public water. It's open to anybody. If you choose to go back, the best thing is to learn where to fish where you know where you will be least affected by the rest of the public. You might consider hiring a guide to show you those places. Then later on, you can fish them on your own. Maybe pick the brains of the fly shop guys more. They might give up some better locations.

There is an urban fishery that is about a 15 minute drive from my house. I actually wader up and rig my rod up at home before I go there. The place that I choose to fish is not where most people fish.

If that water isn't for you, there is always another body of water somewhere. Half the fun is finding it.

MP