View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Time and Last Time

I can count every single person who fished the areas I was in this summer on one hand. I like it that way. Next year will probably be the same, but the year after that I should be nearly alone. Three of them were working on replacing a bridge in an area I fish. They will be done and gone some time next summer. Much of the problems people have in situations like tjc's, is symptomatic of the population in general. Nobody teaches kids manners today, and haven't in many years. We pay for it with crime rates, trashy shores, and idiots in drift boats running you out of a run,and the rest of the world going to hell in a handbasket. I have less than 2000 people in my whole county, so I can identify and avoid the rude jerks pretty easily. I think it's time to bring manners back.