View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best part of fly tying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
Hey Jimmie they go where all of the right handed gloves go!
I hate putting my scissors down and having them disappear! Like I haven't moved from my chair and they are gone.......then they turn up in the dogs dish or something!
I was doing a weave on a rod and my tweezers vaporized. That was over a year ago and I still have not found them. I think they may have dropped and bounced into the heater vent. It's the only place left. It also fits with Murphy's law of selective gravity.

"Any object dropped will gravitate to the nearest small hole from which it can't be retrieved." (Jimmie....Neal?)

Flanigan's corollary; "Murphy was an optimist." He also wrote the Flannigan's finagelling factor; " The number when multiplied by the answer you got, gives you the answer you should have had."