View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default Hi from Culver, IN

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. I've been reading this forum for awhile. So I went ahead and signed up for some advertising on the site. My name is Justin "Allen' and my company is Allen & Co. Allen Fly Fishing.

We do a monthly give away so watch for those when you have some time. This month we are displaying one of our Spey Rods. All you need todo is signup for our newsletter for discounts and updats on new products.

Please feel free to look over our site and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Some of our new products coming out soon is our Centerpin Float reel and in Fed - mid March we will be releasing out Anti Reverse reel. We do have our line of fly hooks aswell. Always willing to send samples to anyone that is wanting to try them out.

Thanks again and looking forward in getting to know some of you.

Justin "Allen"

Allen Fly Fishing.Com