View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Gettin a new fly reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky Boy View Post
Thanks cliff that helped clear things up. Well i've decided to get the battenkill bar stock. Iv'e read about a million reviews and not heard a bad thing about it. So i have one more question should i get reel II or III........II if for line weight 2-5, and III is for wieghts 4-7. is there that much difference in 5 and 6?
Hi Kentucky Boy, have I got a deal for you. I just got my sale flier from Bass Pro Shop in Orlando. They are selling the Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbor fly reel for $89.88. That is a great deal. You should check with your closest Bass Pro Shop and see if they will sell you one for the same price. This is a Bar Stock reel with a Mid-Arbor. I think you will really like it for this price. Normal price is $119 to $129 according to what size you get. What weight rod do you have? That will determine what line to use and what size reel you need.-----Frank