View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:49 PM

ksigtuck will become famous soon enoughksigtuck will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Heading back to Cherokee tomorrow

Well today was a good day. First time that I have actually caught fish there. I caught 3 Rainbows (avg. 20"). The water was quite cool but the warmer weather definitely brought quite a few people out on the water. I did get a few pictures and will post them as soon as I can find the d*** cord to dump the pics off the camera to the computer...(sorry...a little frustrated considering I have been looking for it for the past hour to no avail). This was the first time that I have been on the water in my new Waders (Simms G3's) and new boots (Simms Rivershed) and I was amazed at the difference in feel and comfort of these waders compared to my older pair of Reddingtons. The contoured style of the Simms were a great fit and very comfortable. As for the boots...I have been a little worried on how they would do with the stream bed foot sole on them as all I have ever used have been felt soles in the past. The boots could not have been better. Very comfortable and I quickly forgot all worries. They gripped very well with studs installed. All and all it was a great day. Well it is time to hit the sack so I can get up in the morning to hit some local waters.
Tuck