View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ross Reels International

The "International" versions put out by Ross are made overseas, (not in the USA, unlike their other reels) hence the name. When Ross first began this effort, the int'l reels were made by the same reel company based in the UK that made the Orvis branded reels for so many years. If I recall correctly, that operation has since moved to China. The products they offer seem to be of near if not equal quality to those formerly made in the UK, (no offense intended) but there now seems to be a bit more variety of both features and appearance. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Though I have not fished or owned one of the Ross International reels, what I know about Ross is that they would not put their name, in any form, on a **** product.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.