View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Fishing plans for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie one on View Post
I purchased a Hyde drift boat right before Christmas &I am planning on experiencing a lot of new water thisspring & summer.I am hoping to hit the St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Muskegon &hopefully the "holy water" in Michigan, the AuSable.I cannot wait to try "new water". I've been tying a bunchof new patterns for trout, panfish, smallies, steelhead, etc.Tie One On
Hi tie one on, I am thinking about going up to Michigan this year. Wanted to go last year but had a few health problems. I worked in Graying in 1962 and fished the AuSable quite a bit. Maybe you can help me pick some good water. I fish mostly from my pontoon boat but can wade easy bottoms. Did you ever get any information on rowing your Hyde? I have a tape that I got from Hyde. The title is "How to Row a Drift Boat" by LaMoyne Hyde. It is very good and covers all of the basics. Since you bought a boat, you should be able to get the tape.---------Frank