View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Learning Drift Boat Tactics ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie one on View Post
Yoffione,When I was doing my research on different drift boats Clackacraftsent me a promo DVD that does have a rowing section, not a ton,but it was a start. Hyde never sent a DVD/VHS to me. maybebecause it was a used one (not very used). Anything I can studywould help. Thanks for the info.Tie One On
tie one on, go back to the dealer you bought your boat from and see if they have the Hyde tape. They may even mail you one if you call. I bought mine but it wasn't much money. I might be persuaded to loan you mine if I know I will get it back.-------Frank