View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: I could use some positive thoughts and prayers..

My thoughts and prayers are with him. --------------------------------------------------------Had an experience last Saturday that you'll appreciate and your son might as well. I had finished a mtn bike ride at a local trail and loading gear into my car when a guy pulled up and stepped out of his truck in fatigues. Started small talk about how the trail was pretty empty and that it was plenty warm back in the woods out of the wind. He had gotten his pack out of his truck and was pulling stuff out of the bed to add weight to it- boxes of army issue stuff, dumbells, etc. I asked him, "So you even use your days off to stay in shape and ready to go?" He said, "Yeah". I said "Thank you. I appreciate it." He says, "You're welcome........ You're worth it" I thanked him again and was immediately filled with immense feelings of gratitude, thanks, appreciation, patriotism, and other things that can and did bring a grown man to tears. (after getting into my car of course) ------------------------------------------------------------ Please let your son know on behalf of all Americans that we are all thankful for and proud of their service, and that he is rightfully proud to be part of an organization made up of the worlds finest people.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.