View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:56 PM

thonyb will become famous soon enough
Default patagonia products

Over the summer i put a huge rip in my waders right at the crotch area. I slipped on some rocks and split the waders wide open. I sent my waders back just recently to have them repaired. Patagonia offered to do them for free and if they would have still made the waders they would have sent me a new pair. He also offered me a gift card for what i paid for them. I chose that one cause they are coming out with redesigned waders. This morning i woke up and found $250 in my bank account. I was excited because i thought they would charge me a ton to fix them and a whole bunch of hassle. So if you are looking for tough waders, give patagonia a look. this is the third time i used their iron clad guarantee. They are always friendly and honor their warranty. There waders are super tough. the one that finally did my waders in was this rock that had a super knife edge. Some of the spill i took before them should have put a whole in them a long time ago. The new waders are suppose to be tougher and also come with the same warranty. I know, one is never sure what he is getting himself into when purchasing gear. I never dealt with any other wader brands and hopes this helps someone out. Oh and im not a patagonia rep