View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:44 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: patagonia products

I use Patagonia products for layering all the time when I'm fishing in cold weather. In fact, I'm sitting at the keyboard right now wearing one of their R3 zip-front Regulator tops. I think that they make great products. I also have a pair of their Marlwalker boots for flats fishing; bonefish, permit, etc. I also use their clothes for skiing; without exception; from the long underwear all the way out to the soft shell. Their guarantee is excellent.

Another good company for honoring replacement policies is LLBean. I brought a pair of boots; must have been 10-12 years old, into Bean's South Freeport, Maine store last summer; the soles had separated, and without so much as a second look, they handed me a box with a new set of boots in it. I like that kind of replacement policy. I did the same with an Adirondack chair about 2 years ago. We'd left a pair of them outside in the salt air for about 8 years and one of them finally split at the back leg joint. No problem, no questions.... we have a new chair!

Last edited by Pocono; 02-01-2010 at 08:57 PM.