Thread: Alaskan video
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Alaskan video

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpottedTailProductions View Post
Just thought some of you might like to see this short video from my 2005 season up in Alaska. I guided up there for the season, so this footage was shot over the course of the entire 4 months.

http://www.spottedtailproductions.com/videos.html

Hope you enjoy. Feedback welcome !
Nice video, I tried to guess what area it was but not enough information. The plane landing looked a lot like the Yentna but there are so many glacier fed rivers that it could be anywhere. I like the way you produced the video but the music was too much. I would have liked something a little more calmer to match the scenes. Good job overall.----Frank