Thread: Alaskan video
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Alaskan video

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpottedTailProductions View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry one of you did not like the music. Personally, I feel that a lot of fishing shows/videos are ruined by people talking too much or sappy narrative. As an alternative, I try to incorporate music into my videos in a way that isn't just background music. Obviously, there will be portions and clips that need less audio to provide more focus on vocals or ambient noises, etc. At either rate, I respect the opinion of others and appreciate all of your sharing.

As to being back up in Alaska, I doubt it will happen any time soon. I'll be guiding this coming summer season down in Florida with these guys: www.shallowwaterexpeditions.com
The Wator Color resort is a neat place. Some good fishing there but I didn't know they had very many Tarpon. Mostly trout and Redfish. You will enyoy your work there.----Frank