Thread: Rotary or not?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 02:02 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotary or not?

I too took a class (many, many years ago ;-) and I was taught on the Renzetti Traveler. I bought one and have never regretted it. I bought it with the thumb screw, but since, I bought the cam (they both have there advantages. On big flies I have a tendancy (sp) to bump the cam so the thumb screw works great) I also bought a very inexpensive Parachute attachment.
I have had mine for over 15 yrs and have only replaced the "O" ring once. To top it off, I e-mailed Renzetti about where to get the "O" rings and they sent me 5 no charge.
I don't use the rotary all the time, but I know it is there. Like a gun, you might not use it (and hopefully you won't need to, but you still have it in case)