Thread: Yesterday
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:30 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Yesterday

Got on the river for 2 hours yesterday around 3:30 pm. Started pouring down rain at about 4, but hung in there and ended up landing one 12 incher and LDR on another had a couple other strikes that I didn't get a hook set on.
They were hitting a flashback GRHE in a size 14 if anyone is curious.

My buddy joined me about 4:30 and he hooked a couple 6-8 inchers along the seam.

First time fishing in a winter rain/snow storm, was definately interesting, saw a couple other guys come out but once the rain started coming down they beat feet outta there. Helps to dress for the weather and have a good wading jacket

Interesting enough, all my hookups were without an indicator, I tried with one, but nothing. I am starting to think that I do better without one on this particular section of the river. Makes me stay more in contact with the line, less slack on the water and more attentive to my line when I fish no indicator - just a thought.

d