View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: winter on the Green!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailwalker View Post
I fished the Green the last couple of days, and had a field day on streamers,ginger and tan buggers, and black and olive wool heads. I took a few pics and uploaded them on to my album in my profile page.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

PS. Thanks Larry I will get back to you on the picture thing, if I cant figure it out.
tailwater: I looked under Gallery, then did a member search under the T's and didnt' see any albums you created, but when I look in your profile it has some nice Green River photos. Makes me want to get over there and hit the water.

Larry