Thread: Yesterday
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:09 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yesterday

Thanks guys for all the comments.

It is nice having a good wading jacket, and it was kinda funny watching the FW fishers run for thier cars when the rain started coming down, then my bud and I had the river to ourselves.

I work Mon through Fri but can usually get out one day on the weekends (though my next few saturdays are booked for Cub Scouts (holding a Pinewood derby clinic for the boys) - if anyone is in the are and wants to wet a line give me a holler and we can try to work it out.

Last, I am not by any means a local river expert but know a couple spots, I also would like to learn a few more from those of you that are. My biggest problem with fishing, especially in the winter, is I can't hike for miles anymore, not like I could when I was 20 (many years ago) so I tend to fish places I can get relatively close to (with my wrangler so as long as there is a trail, I can usually get close).

d