View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:53 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: New Member From West Virginia (FlySlinger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwphoto View Post
Hi Frank,

I am from Buckhannon, WV. I currently live in Richmond, Va.
I love to fish the Cheat River, Seneca rocks area, and the Cranberry river. I fly fish... that may be an understatement LOL.

Thanks for looking through my galleries.
Dave
Perhaps we could join up on a river sometime...
Hi Dave I like to Fish Shavers of the Cheat River and The Elk River....I am from Wheeling Area...So It puts me Pretty Far North, So I Fish Western Maryland a lot...There are a Lot off Dynamite Streams there...Those Streams are not to much for May Fly's though..Caddis Flies.... When it warms up a Bit I don't mind the long drive to the Bottom of the state for my Mayfly action..

I Hope will be talking and we can talk more about this subject....Fell Free to PM me any time...or that goes for anybody in this Group....I always enjoy the Conversation ....

Frank W Zervos

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by axle27 View Post
Great to see another WV guy here.
Hi axle What Part of West Virginia are you from...We May Be Neighbors...

I would like to here more from you...I'll be checking to catch more of your messages....

Frank w Zervos (FlySlinger)

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiso View Post
Welcome from the left coast Flyslinger! I indeed look forward to seeing some of your work - and everyone elses for that matter as I just got a vise.
Thanks in advance for sharing!
You Getting Involved in a whole new world Noiso....Maybe I can give you some Pointers....

Talk to me when you can

Frank W Zervos