View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default The Flies Are Coming

Hello,

It is a little harder to get a new forum up and running than one would think. However I am going about the work of putting together a listing of patterns that have been proven producers from many areas of Alaska. We will also have a series of threads that will present the flies and their tying recipes in case you are coming this way in the future.

One key ingredient for success of the Ak. forums will be getting as many Alaskan fishermen signed on to NAFFF as possible over the next few months. If this comes about there will be a much greater depth of experience for our membership to draw upon than is currently available.

If you have suggestions regarding things you would like to see contained in the AK. forums please forward them via PM to me and I will see what we can come up with.

Ard