Thread: Sharing info
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default About the "Sharing Info" thread

Oh yeah, that......................

Well Kerry has left the cat out of the bag so to say. By now you know if you followed his link to Salmonfly that I am a closet story teller and bearer of fact. If you do follow that link you can find the most recent piece from January 2010 by clicking the 'Home' button.

Some of our members knew about this site and my literary musings, others have not. I have never posted any open forum threads regarding the articles but I do not object to the info being laid bare at this time.

Thank you Kerry, for sharing the site. It has been a pleasure for me to be allowed to string words together in my attempt to convey some of my thoughts and observations about the things I encounter here in Alaska; both good and bad. I am working on the March installment at this time and hope it is enjoyed.

For all those interested in patterns for Pacific Salmon and Steelhead, the site offers a wonderfully large index of them. It is my desire to turn the Alaska Forums section of our home here at NAFFF into a resource for our membership and I will do my best to accomplish this. However my writings will be aired at the Salmonfly publication as long as they will have me.

Thank you, to all who have made such kind comments about my essays.

Ard

It is my pleasure to remind everyone that now with the advent of the Alaska Forums you will have a direct path to information about Alaska simply by posting your questions or comments to our own resource. We will be building our own Ak. fly index and you will be able to communicate directly with someone who uses the flies.

Last edited by Hardyreels; 02-16-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Add Content