View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Allen & Co reel? what do you all think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab fisher View Post
i got mine last week and they are great feeling and operating reels one of the spools were bent and scratched the reel at fast speeds in and out so i emailed justin and he had a replacement in the mail asap. so far great reels and great guy hopefully going to get out sunday for some big browns and whities
ab, although I'm not politically correct, refined, nor a gentleman or scholar, I about gagged when I read your post. Please, next time a few periods, some capitol letters (where they belong) would really make your post more enjoyable to read. I'm glad I wasn't on oxygen when I read it, I would have passed out. That's the longest sentence I've tried to read in a long time.

Sincerely,
Sister Mary Elephant